This is a two step process:
- Program the default effect using Expanse Software.
- If you have not done so already, download and install Expanse Software and connect your pedal via a USB cable.
- Make sure the menu item "Virtual Trim Pots" -> "Hide and Use Defaults" is selected.
- Under the menu "Program", make sure none of the items are selected.
- Select the effect category corresponding to your pedal. For non-specific effect pedals (Web, Slate, etc.), select Reverb.
- Select the first effect in the list and click Update Effect.