ILLUMINE has 50 User Presets. Any number of these may be accessed using the footswitch. By default, 9 are chosen to showcase the capabilities of the pedal.
To change which presets are accessed by the footswitch, first select the preset of interest:
- Turn the top knob counter-clockwise to the User Preset screen
- Turn the bottom knob to select the User Preset
Then, add/remove this preset from the footswitch recall list as follows:
- Turn the top knob to the "Footswitch" screen
- Using the bottom knob, select "Recalls Preset" or "Skips Preset"
- To save this change, press the bottom knob to enter the Save Preset menu, select Yes, then press the bottom knob again to confirm
When a preset is recalled via footswitch, its name is displayed in double-high characters for easier viewing at floor level.
Presets are recalled in numerical order. If you want presets to be recalled in a different order, then move the presets so that they are in numerical order using the "Save to (preset #)" option in the Save Preset menu. See the User Guide for more details.